15 years of experience optimizing organizational effectiveness, executive excellence and strategic market planning opportunities.
- Specialize in re-organizing distressed companies by implementing systemic change management, market rebranding and operational re-design
- Improve team efficiencies and craft fulfilling workplaces by employing ongoing coaching and training systems, goal management techniques and employee strength identification
- Simplify complicated messages and themes to focus on the potential of the service or product through solving problems and presenting solutions
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Performance Management
- One-on-One Coaching
- Feedback & Accountability
Sales & Marketing Development
- Brand Building & Development
- Market Positioning
- Client Management
- Referral & Outreach Programs
- Strengths Optimization
- Transitional/Change Management
- Departmental Reorganization
- Technology Implementation
- Workshop Facilitation
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Masters of Education: Organizational Performance, Learning & Change – Colorado State University 2018
- Bachelor of Arts: Cinema/Television Production – Columbia College Hollywood 2003 • Summa Cum Laude; Dean’s Scholar
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration, Management – Sonoma State University 2001
- Co-Active Coach Certification – Coaches Training Institute – San Rafael, CA In Progress
InterSect Performance July 2015 - Present
Owner - Innovative performance consulting and coaching for organizations and professionals in the areas of leadership development, employee engagement, strategic improvement and career enhancement. I provide solutions that reveal discovery, stimulate change and create meaningful outcomes for my clients through a unique method that combines innovation and active engagement.
Yolo Eats, Inc. – Woodland, CA 10/2013 – 01/2016
General Manager – Successfully reorganized company and developed executive team growing revenues by 22% year-over-year. Developed and oversaw opening of a regionally-acclaimed restaurant in 6 months increasing overall restaurant division guest growth by 17%. Increased special event production growth of start-up catering company by 400% within 18 months.
The Forest House Lodge – Foresthill, CA 10/2008 – 10/2013
Director of Sales and Client Services (07/2009 – 10/2013) – Successfully restructured company and developed a legacy management staff with annual gross revenues increasing by 33% year-over-year and special event production 120% in 5 years. Launched all-inclusive wedding packages and annual client mixer increasing legacy referral revenue by 8% annually. Increased market share from a local to national presence.
MTI College – Sacramento, CA 05/2006 – 10/2008
Sales Executive – Ranked in the top 5 admissions sales producers nationally 2 years in a row. Maintained an annual increase of 20% in admissions growth.
Columbia College Hollywood – Tarzana, CA 01/2004 – 06/2006
Instructor – Adjunct Faculty
Columbia College Hollywood – Tarzana, CA 03/2003 – 05/2006
Marketing and Outreach Manager – Achieved 45% growth in outreach based enrollment through recruitment events over 3 years. Created first outreach department and integrated “student-as-customer” service protocols.
Career Coach – Bayside Career Coaching – Roseville, CA 10/2015 – Present
Facilitate workshops and seminars on networking, résumé writing and interviewing skills
California Career Development Association – Northern California
Yolo County Visitor’s Bureau – Board Member